70s, 80s, 90s BAR CRAWL + FUNDRAISER | SATURDAY, APRIL 25th 5-10pm
Looking for a way to utilize your artistic talents and support public schools in Northwest Denver?
We are looking for social media support to join our team to help us create and maintain buzz for our event in April. We are a fun, enthusiastic group of 5-6 team members seasoned with 6 years of experience with this event. We are focused and able to provide specific direction while excited to see what creativity and functionality you bring to our project.
Cultivate and steward destinations on Tennyson Street to be apart of our event in April 2017. Our success relies heavily on participation and great relationships with our local businesses. Destination businesses are the cornerstone to the experience ticket buyers have when they purchase a ticket. Meeting goals and milestones within the production schedule are critical to success in this role. A dynamic personality, attention to detail, record keeping and correspondence written, phone and in person are essential traits.
- creative and dynamic individual who works well in a team setting
- both self motivated and collaborative
- seeking a unique team member excited to join us, support schools and get involved and familiar with our neighborhood and school communities
- able to make regularly scheduled weekly team meetings and give status updates
- able to adhere to both production and promotion deadline timeline
- you will have access to history and existing relationships with strong mentorship from team is available
- seeking creative input and practical guidance
- Excellent written, in person and phone presence is essential.
- Timely followup to all clients and availability to make in person appointments Tue-Sat during business times required.
Please submit a statement of intent, and 3 references with contacts to Lauren Wolf [email protected]
This is a contract and seasonal position November - May and pay commensurate with experience between $100-$150 per month. Estimated workload per month varies and estimated between 10-15 hours is estimated. Opportunity for bonus based on meeting goals and performance.