Graphic Design Support and Web Content
Looking for a way to utilize your artistic talents and support public schools in Northwest Denver?
We are looking for graphic support to join our team to help us create collateral for our event in April. We are a fun, enthusiastic group of 5-6 team members seasoned with 6 years of experience with this event. We are focused and able to provide specific direction while excited to see what creativity and functionality you bring to our project.
- 2017 logo concept and event identity
- logos for social media, web headers etc
- functional printed ticket design
- event posters and fliers
- event signage and day of event support collateral
- images for website identity
- optional skill set - updating of some website content (content provided) via user friendly drop and drag interface, no programming necessary. If this is not your skill set we would still like to consider you for the above items.
- creative and dynamic individual who works well in a team setting
- seeking a unique team member excited to join us, support schools and get involved and familiar with our neighborhood and school communities
- photoshop or similar program experience of 3 or more years
- able to create print ready files to spec, send to printer and adhere to production timeline
- past collateral examples provided as templates
- seeking creative input and practical guidance
- some experience with plug and play website interfaces and some textual content updates
- google analytics and website optimization a plus (not essential)