Social Media and Public Relations
Looking for a way to utilize your artistic talents and support public schools in Northwest Denver?
We are looking for social media support to join our team to help us create and maintain buzz for our event in April. We are a fun, enthusiastic group of 5-6 team members seasoned with 6 years of experience with this event. We are focused and able to provide specific direction while excited to see what creativity and functionality you bring to our project.
- 2017 identity written description
- monthly posts on all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- position geared toward stewarding loyal followers, gaining new, stewarding sponsors, supporting benefiting schools and anything relevant to our event theme
- optional skill set - updating of some website content (content provided) via user friendly drop and drag interface, no programming necessary. If this is not your skill set we would still like to consider you for the above items.
- creative and dynamic individual who works well in a team setting
- both self motivated and collaborative
- seeking a unique team member excited to join us, support schools and get involved and familiar with our neighborhood and school communities
- social media experience of 2 or more years
- able help create and adhere to promotional deadline timeline
- access to established accounts where applicable
- seeking creative input and practical guidance
- some experience with plug and play website interfaces and some textual content updates
- google analytics and website optimization a plus (not essential)